Monday, May 30, 2005

Thinking of Him Policy

I'm in love. Yes, it's a great feeling. I've been in love with the same person for quite sometime now. So this is why I can't explain to myself why in the world did I get up this morning with him on my mind that it was making me somewhat crazed.

Why does love do this to us? But more importantly...why is it that women seem to think and feel more attached to the man than the man feels to the woman? I am not in any way saying they (the men) don't feel attached, but I would think men don't feel as emotional about the committment as a woman does.

I want to feel the love I have for him. I want to enjoy it, but I don't want to FEEL CRAZED over it. The constant thinking of him. The constant thinking of the love we have made. The constant "I wonder what he's doing?"..... So from this moment on....I am taking a diverse approach.

THINKING OF HIM POLICY

I won't do it. I have other things to occupy my mind. I am not saying I won't ever think about him. But he will certainly not be the FIRST thing on my mind in the morning. I can't allow for this emotional attachment to clutter my head with little thoughts of him all day long.....

2 comments:

Helen said...

It's probably worth a shot but it doesn't usually work. When we first fall in love, it's part of the process. Woman are just more nuturing. Learn to enjoy these feelings before you one day, yearn for them.
Peace...................

Unknown said...

But I can't believe I was thinking about him like that after three years of being with him. LMAO.... thanks for the comment!